– Free Delivery
– 12 Months Local Warranty
– eNets Direct Debit
– 12 Months 0% DBS/POSB Credit Card Instalment Plan (*T&C Apply)
The BB for the working pro, the BB700 seriesfeatures a versatile active/passive pickup configuration with a three-band EQ, six-bolt miter neck joint, Alder/Maple/Alder construction, and a diagonally strung convertible bridge.
– Alder / Maple/ Alder Body Construction
– 6-Bolt Miter Neck Joint
– 5-piece Neck
– YGD Custom V7 Pickups (AlnicoV)
– 3-Band Active EQ
– Battery Alert LED
– Vintage Plus Bridge : Convertible Bridge and Saddle
– Lightweight Open Gear Tuners
Alder/Maple/Alder Body Construction
The new BB features an Alder/Maple/Alder multi-laminated body construction. The hard maple center increases body stiffness and accentuates midrange to cut through the mix of a band, and allows a more uniform transmission of vibrations between the body and the maple neck for unparalleled resonance and sustain.
6-bolt Miter Neck Joint
Miter bolting holds the neck closer and tighter to the body fusing these two separate components into one.
Compared to a conventional bolt-on joint, miter bolting offers more efficient transfer of string vibration throughout the body, for improved sustain and outstanding resonance that brings every note to life.
YGD Custom V7 Pickups
Alnico magnets produce a fat yet penetrating tone that works in combination with the unique Alder/Maple/Alder construction of the 700 and Pro models for an organic, well-defined sound.
The 700 models feature active pickups with a 3 band EQ, a pickup balancer, and an active/passive switch, for enhanced versatility and flexibility when shaping your sound.
The new series features a 5-ply maple and mahogany laminated neck, in a bolt-on design that delivers a sharp attack, and quick response. This durable construction resists warping and twisting and adds the tight, penetrating character of maple combined with the warmth of mahogany to the instrument’s tone.
New Neck Shape
The New BB models feature a slightly thinner neck than previous BB basses, improving playability and feel for both modern and traditional players.
– Construction: Bolt-on (6-bolt miter neck joint )
– Scale Length: 34″ (863.6 mm)
– Body Materials: Alder / Maple / Alder construction
– Body Finish: Matte Translucent Black : Satin Polyurethane Dark Coffee Sunburst : Gloss Polyurethane
– Neck Materials: Maple/ Mahogany 5pcs
– Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
– Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
– Fingerboard Radius: 23 5/8″ (600 mm)
– Fret wire: Medium
– Number of frets: 21
– Nut materials: Graphtech
– Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 43.0 / 63.9 mm
– Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.5 / 22.5 mm
– Neck Pickup: VSP7n : Split Single Coil / Alnico V
– Middle Pickup: –
– Bridge Pickup: VSC7b : Single Coil / Alnico V
– Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3-BAND EQ(Bass, Middle, Treble), Active/Passive Switch.
– Pickup Switch: –
– Bridge: Vintage Plus : Convertible stringing, Brass Saddle, Steel Plate
– String spacing: 18 mm
– Tailpiece: –
– Tuning Machines: Lightweight Open Gear
– Pickguard: 3Ply Black
– String gauge: D’Addario EXL-170-5SL / 0.045-0.130 (5 strings)
– Case: Gig bag
– Special Features: –